Advantages of joining:
- You will meet people who share your dream
- Insurance against third party accidents while surfing
- Membership of the Irish Surfing Association automatically included
- You get access to our club forum to plan trips, ask for advice, offer lifts etc
- We provide a list of members with contact details
- We’ll also keep you up to date by email about meetings, trips etc
- Get discounts in Dublin’s surf shops with your membership card
- The use of club boards for members
- Club events & trips organised throughout the year
- We have an annual club cup contest
- We encourage all forms of wave riding and try to encourage people to compete in national and intercounty contests
Like to know more?
Come along to one of our monthly club socials! They’re a perfect way to meet the gang and a more relaxed atmosphere than club meetings to see if you’re interested in joining up and heading on our regular trips to surf spots all along the west coast.
For more info contact Col McCann at zero eight seven two seven zero six eight three six.
How to Join
(2) Now you can pay your membership fee. You do this either by bank transfer (please email us for bank details) or drop in to one of our monthly meetings to pay cash.
(3) Make sure to create a login on the ECSC club forum and we’ll have you approved asap. When creating your login, please don’t forget to specify your password, as for some reason people sometimes forget to enter this, which results in a delay setting up their new user account. This is where trips are organised, boards swapped sold and bartered, chat happens and people hook up with other surfers heading north, west and south. If there is any delay getting access after you get an activation confirmation mail, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it sorted asap. Your patience is appreciated here and keep in mind that all work is carried out by volunteers with busy lives.
Membership runs yearly (January – December), and includes membership to the ISA (Irish Surfing Association) and public liability insurance. The fees for 2017 are listed below:
- Adult: €30
- Youth (under 18): €10